We live in a society where different species are not entirely protected. Where do we draw the line between animals being our best friends and family members or our dinner?
- Why do different nationalities feel differently about different species?
- Does this prove that there is no objective morality?
- How is it true the saying: We are what we eat?
- Can we all accept each other with equality?
- How and why are we conditioned to act according to Bhagavad Gita?
Our friend Ryan Bissett, PhD, will help us explore the reasons why our society treats animals the way it does. Ryan has graduated his Bachelor’s degree at Imperial College, London and later on received his PhD in Cell Molecular Biology at Glasgow University.
We are looking forward to seeing you this Thursday, 11th May at Student Central.
For more details, please see the poster bellow.
With kind wishes,
Krishna West London Team