Very often we struggle to understand life to its fullest extent. We get caught up in the limited spectrum of our experiences and can’t understand why things happen to us. Are the bad events in our life really bad and the good ones really good?
Join us for our first public debate on Causeless Mercy lead by Ryan Bissett, PhD.
- What is causeless mercy (CM)?
- Is ‘mercy’ causeless by nature?
- What does free mean? You don’t have to do anything?
- Are ‘availability’ and ‘receiving’ synonymous?
- How available is CM to people, and how can one receive it?
Day: 15th June 2017 (Thursday)
Time: 6:30 pm – 8:30 pm
Place: Student Central, Room 3B, Floor 3, Malet Street, WC1E 7HY.
Looking forward to seeing you there.
Krishna West London Team